Thermal Spray Aluminium (TSA) On Site and On Shop
The purpose of this is method statement to give the application of thermal spray aluminium coating (TSA) the procedure and inspection to ensure that coating applied is performed under control to meet the project requirement.
This method statements covers the Thermal Spray Aluminium (TSA) coating. The TSA is will be start after heat treatment and non destructive testing (NDT) has been completed. For critical structures, and where maintenance access will be difficult, thermal spray aluminium (TSA) is available as an option.
Applicable Specification and Standard
GP 19-01-01 AWS 02.23-2003. NACE No.12. SSPC-CS23.00 ANSI / AWS C2.18 EN ISO 14922 Part 1-4 EN 22063 ISO 209-1 ASTM D4285 SSPC-PA2 ASTM D4417 ISO 8503-2 ISO 8503-5 ASTM B499
- Thai Nippon Steel Enginering & Construction Corp., Ltd. (MACEDON GAS PROJECT Total Area 400 m2)
- Sino Thai Engineering and Construction Public Company Limited. (EPC4 PNG LNG PROJECT, Total Area 8,000 m2)
- Vatana Phaisal Engineering Co., Ltd. (BARZAN ONSHORE PROJECT, Total area 100 m2)
- CKC Engineering and Construction (1998) Co., Ltd. (Laser Segretion Project , Total area 191 m2)
- Vatana Phaisal Engineering Co., Ltd. (Habshan5 Project 540-ME-101-XT-01-04, Total area 56 m2)
- Qualitech Engineering & Construction Co., Ltd. (Karratha NRU Project, Total Area 1,000 m2)
- STRR Engineering Co., Ltd. (Extractive Distillation Column Receiver VD 10 Project, Total area 500 m2)
- Unimit Engineering & Construction Co., Ltd. ( Product Tower T9802(Exxon Mobil Singapore), Total area 1,000 m2)